CERD 2019 Civil Society Reporting: CERD Reporting Template
Instructions for using CERD Civil Society Reporting Template
- Download the template above.
- Download our Guide for Assisting Reporting Process under CERD above.
- Complete this template and send a copy by email to email@example.com with ‘CERD’ in the title.
- You can also use this template to make an individual submission from your organisation. Please provide a copy to us at the same time.
TIPS FOR Filling in the Template
Frontpage: Fill in your organisation’s details
- About your organisation – max 300 words
- Summary of key issues/recommendation – max 500 words
Table of contents
- This is an automatic table. Instructions are above it. You do not have to complete all sections.
- To delete any section, do not delete it on the table of contents. Delete the actual content box and then update the table of contents by right-clicking it and selecting ‘update entire table’.
Issues emerging from Concluding Observations 2011
- Each of these issues was addressed in the 2011 period and the recommendations are described in the relevant box below the theme title.
- Do not edit the title or relevant paragraphs.
- Recommendations: Answer the question(s) on the implementation of recommendations in less than 200 words.
- Problems: Describe the key problems in this area and refer to any legislation/statistics/other evidence. No more than 600 words.
- Recommendations: No more than 100 words.
Issues emerging since 2011
- We have identified a number of issues which are particularly significant since 2011.
- You can add others by using the template boxes at the end and editing the title. Make sure that the title is formatted as ‘heading 3’ so that it will appear in your Table of Contents.
- We have included the link to a short description of the CERD articles so that you can cite the relevant ones.
USEFUL reference RESOURCES to use with the Template
- ENAR Ireland’s Guide for Assisting Reporting Process under CERD
- ENAR Ireland Submission in response to the Government’s draft UNCERD Report: Submission of ENAR Ireland (January 2018)
- Irish Government’s Report to the UN CERD: Combined fifth to ninth periodic reports submitted by Ireland under article 9 of the Convention (October 2018)
- Durban Declaration and the Programme of Action
- IHREC guide to CERD articles: A User’s Guide to the International Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination