ENAR Ireland Network
European Network Against Racism (ENAR) Ireland is a membership organisation. Our strength is in our Members: a growing, national Network of diverse civil society groups committed to combating racism and all related forms of discrimination in every sphere of life in Ireland. We are dedicated to finding common strategies and policy positions for combating racism, for finding ways of complementing each other’s work, and for offering cross-community and cross-sectoral support and solidarity.
ENAR Ireland is a part of the European Network Against Racism (ENAR), based in Brussels. ENAR is an EU-wide network of NGOs in the EU Member States. ENAR combats racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, and promotes equality of treatment between European Union citizens and all minority ethnic groups.
Join the ENAR Ireland Network
The membership of ENAR Ireland Network is FREE and open to all civil society groups and organisations committed to diversity, equality and combating racism in Ireland. What we ask in return is that you sign our Membership Protocol and commit to working in solidarity with other members, send a representative to our monthly network meetings, contribute to and promote the network and its work, including iReport.ie and our Responding to Racism Guide, monitoring and combating racism, and supporting our call for a National Action Plan Against Racism. If you think membership is for your organisation, follow the steps below.
To apply for the Membership:
- Fill in and sign the Membership Application Form together with the Membership Protocol Download Membership Application Form with the Membership Protocol
- Send both forms together with a high resolution logo (.jpg, .gif, .png formats only; no .pdf please) of your organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving your application, we will send it for our Board’s approval.
- When successful you will receive a welcome email and a Membership Pack with your Membership Certificate. Your organisation’s logo and name will be displayed on our Membership page on our website.
Membership benefits include:
- A free hard copy of our ‘Responding to Racism Guide: How to Report Racism and Where to Find Help’.
- Being part of a growing movement against racism in Ireland and Europe.
- Meeting and exchanging information, ideas, and practices with other organisations committed to combating racism.
- Having the resources and solidarity of a Network, to support you in your work.
- Being able to promote your work through the Network.
- Learning new ways to respond to racism.
- Campaigning at a local, national and European level on issues relating to racism and discrimination.
- Helping shape policy and practices to combat racism in Ireland and Europe.
Members of the ENAR Ireland Network
ENAR Ireland is a membership organisation with nearly 90 Member Groups nationwide. Our Members include:
Abolish Direct Provision Campaign
Africa-Irish Development Initiative (AIDI)
Age Action Intercultural Project
Amal Women’s Association (AWA)
Anti-Racism Network (ARN)
Association of Leaders of Missionaries and Religious of Ireland (AMRI)
Association of Mixed Race Irish (AMRI)
Balbriggan Integration Forum
Ballyfermot Travellers Action Project (BTAP)
Ballymun Intercultural Group (BIG)
Bray Wanderers Football Club
Canal Communities Regional Youth Service
Care After Prison
Claire McCarthy Solicitor
Community Work Ireland (CWI)
Cork Equal and Sustainable Communities Alliance (CESCA)
Cork Traveller Visibility Group (TVG)
Cork Traveller Women’s Network (CTWN)
Donegal Intercultural Platform
Donegal Travellers Project
Dublin City Centre Citizens Information Service
Dublin City South Partnership
Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Ethnic Minority Integration Forum
English Language Support Teachers’ Association (ELSTA)
Equality and Diversity Early Childhood National Network (EDEN)
Eurobug, International Youth Work Training and Collaboration Limited
European Anti-Poverty Network (EAPN) Ireland
Fáilte Isteach (Third Age)
Fashion Against Racism
Federation for Victim Assistance
Galway Anti-Racism Network (GARN)
Galway Traveller Movement
Greystones Family Resource Centre
Hillview Community Resource Centre
Holocaust Education Trust Ireland
Immigrant Council of Ireland (ICI)
Immigrant Parents & Guardians Support Association (IPGSA)
International Presentation Association
Ireland-Palestine Solidarity Campaign (IPSC)
Irish Bahá’í Community
Irish Council for International Students (ICOS)
Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation (INMO)
Irish Refugee Council
Irish Traveller Movement
Islamic Cultural Centre of Ireland
Islamic Foundation of Ireland
Jesuit Refugee Service Ireland (JRS)
Kells People’s Resource Centre CLG
Kerry Against Racism
Kerry Travellers Health & Community Development Project
Kildare Intercultural Action (KIA)
Leitrim International Community Group (LICG)
Lir Anti-Racism Training Project
Louth Minority Ethnic Consortium
Mandate Trade Union
Mayo Intercultural Action (MIA)
Mayo Traveller Support Group
Migrant Rights Centre Ireland (MRCI)
Muslim Sisters of Eire
Nasc, the Migrant and Refugee Support Centre
National Traveller MABs
National Traveller Women’s Forum
National Women’s Council of Ireland
National Youth Council of Ireland
New Communities Partnership
Offaly Travellers Movement
Pavee Point (Traveller Centre)
Queer Diaspora Ireland
Rialto Community Network
ROI Against Racism
Roma Integration Association
SDC Partnership/Intercultural Drop-in Centre
Show Racism the Red Card (SRRC)
Sligo Traveller Support Group
Smashing Times Theatre Company
South Inner City Community Development Association
South West Clondalkin Community Safety Forum
Sport Against Racism Ireland (SARI)
Tallaght Community Arts
Talk About Youth Project
The 1895 Trust
Travellers of North Cork (TNC)
Union of Students in Ireland (USI)
Unite the Union
Waterford Traveller Community Development Project (WTCDP)